22 Interesting Facts you didn’t know about Humans
Interesting Facts about Human behaviour.
We have compiled a list of some of the most interesting and weird facts about humans and human behaviour.Its worth reading!
1. People with high levels of testosterone get pleasure from the anger of others.
2. People with low self-esteem tend to humiliate others. Subjects who were told that the results of their IQ test were poor expressed more national and religious prejudices, than those who reported higher results.
3. People sincerely believe that their negative opinions about others are truthful and have no connection with them and their self-confidence. In fact, the humiliation of others helps them restore their own self-esteem.
4. The behavior of people is affected by bodily sensations. For example, there is a strong association between heaviness and such features as “importance” and “seriousness”. A person is assessed as more serious and sustained, if his CV was applied in a heavy folder, and vice versa.
6. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
7. Monday is the day of the week when the risk of heart attack is greatest. A ten year study in Scotland found that 20% more people die of heart attacks on Mondays than any other day of the week. Researchers theorize that it’s a combination of too much fun over the weekend with the stress of going back to work that causes the increase.
8. Lying requires a lot of mental effort. A person who is lying has to keep in mind at the same time the lie – that it to say, and the truth – in order to hide it. As a result, he uses simple sentences and finds it more difficult to cope with mental tasks.
9. When people are being watched, they behave better. And the illusion of being watched works, too. It was enough to hang a picture of human eyes in a self-service cafeteria, so that more people began to collect their dishes.Believe it or not but this is a natural human behaviour
10. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
11. Attractive and honest appearance can easily be misleading. People tend to trust appearance more than sincerity.
12. Appearance plays an vital role even when voting during elections. Maturity and physical attractiveness of politicians were usually important for voter’s preference (unconsciously, of course).
13. More successful and rich peoples are considered to be more intelligent and wise, and vice versa. Often, people tend to think that those who are successful or people who suffer deserve it.Its a natural human behaviour
14. Happier isn’t always the only who has plenty of cash, however the one that has more than his neighbor does. People always compare themselves with others and feel satisfied if they may be superior in some respect.
15. Anger will increase the desire of possession in people. People make more efforts to gain the item that is associated with angry faces.
16. People with higher number of moles tend to live longer than people with lesser number of moles.
17. When filming summer scenes in winter, actors suck on ice cubes just before the camera rolls – it cools their mouths so their breath doesn’t condense in the cold air.
18.Thinking about your muscles can make you stronger.
19.The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you’ll have a bad dream
20.The brain operates on the same amount of power as 10-watt light bulb. The cartoon image of a light bulb over your head when a great thought occurs isn’t too far off the mark. Your brain generates as much energy as a small light bulb even when you’re sleeping.
21.Sneezes regularly exceed 100 mph.
22.We are about 1 cm taller in the morning than in the evening.
One last, It cost 7 million dollars to build the Titanic and 200 million to make a film about it.
Let us know your views on these facts?Have any anything to share,comment below