15 Clever human psychology tricks that everyone should know
Human Psychology is the study of mind and body.These human psychology tricks will help you in personal as well as professional lives.Psychology is Physical or mental, conscious or maybe subconsciously the actions that all of us perform in our daily Lives. Here we present you a list of such human psychology tricks that will help you improve the outcome of any situation, thus giving you a mental advantage over the others, and they’re worth reading.
1. When you first meet people, try to see their eye shading while smiling at them. It may be on account of you looking a second or two longer, it is assured that people really respond to it in a positive manner.
2. Asking someone to do you a small favor trains their brain to believe they like you.
3. Foot-in-the-door phenomenon, People are more likely to agree to do a task for you if you ask them to do something simpler first (Gradual commitment makes people think you like them). Alternatively, you ask them to do an unreasonable task and they’ll say no. So then you should ask for a more reasonable task and they will be more likely to agree.
4. Remembering Names, if you can get into the habit of not only remembering someone’s name when you first meet them, but using their name in the subsequent conversation you have, they’ll find you terribly charming and wonderful. Isn’t that awesome?
5. When laughter breaks out in a group of people, each one will instinctively glance at whichever other individual they feel closest to in that group. This is a good way of spotting who is more closer to whom in the group.
6. Chew gum when you’re approaching a situation that would make you nervous like public speaking or bungee jumping. If we are ‘eating’ something, our brain trips and it reasons “I would not be eating if I were danger. So I’m not in danger’’.
7. People’s feet are often an insight into what they’re thinking. For example, if you approach two people talking and they turn their torso to you but not their feet, they’d prefer you leave them alone. Similarly if you’re talking to someone and their torso is turned towards you but their feet are facing in another direction, they want the conversation to end.
8. Use the power of silence, If someone gives you an unsatisfactory answer to a question, stay quiet and keep eye contact and they’ll usually feel pressured to keep talking and reveal more.
9. Alter your psychological state before an interview or important meeting. Tell yourself “I’ve known these people all my life. We’re old friends catching up. I can’t wait to see them.’’ Visualize the experience of shaking hands, making eye contact, and having smooth conversation. What things can you not to wait to tell them? Hold an open pose, stand with your legs apart, hands on your hips, and shoulders back while doing this and SMILE. This may sound cliche, but you are in charge of your own psychological state and the power of suggestion is strong.
10. The best way to learn, is to teach, If you’re acquiring a new skill or piece of knowledge, bore someone else with it at the first opportunity you get.
11. People will remember not what you said but how you made them feel. Also most people like talking about themselves so ask lots of questions about them.
12. Refer to people you’ve just met by their name, People love being referred to by their name, and it will establish a sense of trust and friendship right away. Say your friend introduced you to Mark. After 5 minutes he decides to leave. Don’t just say, “bye”, but instead say “Bye Mark!”
13. Mirroring people’s body language when you interact with them is a way of building up trust. Just be cautious about it.
14. False attribution of arousal. When you take somebody out on a first date, take them somewhere exciting that will get their heart beating such as a roller coaster or horror film. This gets their adrenaline up. It makes them think they enjoy spending time with you rather than the activity.
15. If you make the biggest smile you can, you will automatically feel happier. Smile, the World wants it more 🙂
You can try the 15th one right now!
These cool Human psychology tricks are collected from Reddit